These are AMAZING
WOW! The ice cream… the pastry puffs… put them together, You have got to make these.
Prep time:24 hours
Cook time:1 hour
Total Time: 24 hours
- Chocolate Brownie Ice-Cream
- Pastry Puffs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whole milk or heavy cream
- Melt chocolate at 70% power in the microwave. Stir to melt all the chocolate chips. Add the cream in slowly and stir until completely combined. The ganache should be thin, so if you need to add more cream, add in a teaspoon at a time.
- Cut puffs in half along the lower third of the puff.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream onto the pull.
- Dip the top half into the ganache and place on top of the ice cream.
- Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
Your kids will love these, your friends will love these, YOU will love these! I promise.