This is a must taste brownie for all the peeps out that love their original brownie! the cappuccino version is truly spectacular! Just give it a go!
- 4 (1-oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Cappuccino Butter cream Frosting
- Garnish: chocolate shavings
- Microwave chocolate squares and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute and then every 30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating with a spoon just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in flour and vanilla; stir in chocolate morsels. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4. Spread Cappuccino Buttercream Frosting evenly over top of cooled brownies. Garnish, if desired. Cut into squares. Cover and chill, if desired.