These are AMAZING
WOW! The ice cream… the pastry puffs… put them together, You have got to make these.
Prep time:24 hours
Cook time:1 hour
Total Time: 24 hours
- Chocolate Brownie Ice-Cream
- Pastry Puffs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whole milk or heavy cream
- Melt chocolate at 70% power in the microwave. Stir to melt all the chocolate chips. Add the cream in slowly and stir until completely combined. The ganache should be thin, so if you need to add more cream, add in a teaspoon at a time.
- Cut puffs in half along the lower third of the puff.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream onto the pull.
- Dip the top half into the ganache and place on top of the ice cream.
- Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
Your kids will love these, your friends will love these, YOU will love these! I promise.
6 ingredients, average difficulty and serving 8
- Preparation time 20-30 minutes
- 8 small frozen sweet shortcrust tart cases
- 1/2 x 380g can Top ‘n’ Fill caramel
- 1 large banana thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of caramel swirl ice-cream
- 1/3 caster sugar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped salted peanuts
- Make praline Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar has dissolved (don’t boil). Increase heat to medium. Bring to the boil. Cook, without stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until deep golden. Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts. Pour mixture, in a thin stream, on prepared tray. Stand at room temperature until set. Break into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C/ 160°C fan-forced. Place tart cases (in foil) on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Place on a wire rack. Remove from foil cases. Cool.
- Spoon 3 level teaspoons caramel into each pastry case. Top each with 2 slices banana and a small scoop of ice-cream. Sprinkle with praline. Serve and enjoy 🙂