Now this takes it up a notch., this recipe has barely any ingredients! If you are a fan of an eclair or profiterole, this is definite a crowd pleaser.
- 1 box of chocolate graham crackers
- 3-1/4 ounces of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 3-1/2 cup of milk
- 8 oz of container of cool-whip
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers. In bowl of an electric mixer, mix pudding with milk and peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer. Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
- Enjoy! and please show some love by liking or commenting!